London’s big annual furniture fair,100% Design took place this weekend at Earl’s Court, and the London Inhabitatters spent countless hours walking the trade show floors to try to find the latest green design trends and the best new eco-design picks for you. From green lighting to furniture, Tom Dixon’s installation to the ReDesign exhibit, here are our top finds:
1. Greenpeace Light Garden– the UK’s first ever dimmable CFL lightbulb was on display in an eye-catching blooming installation.
3. Acorn House Restaurant: London’s first truly eco-friendly restaurant. There’s nothing better than healthy design and healthy food!
4. ReDesign– awesome green furniture projects in their “SitUp” exhibition
5. Made in Denmark– the best of the best from Danish designers, including eco materials and stunning Scandinavian aesthetics.
8. TEN Again: 10 Designers- the best and the greenest.