RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:X
13 Ways You Can Help Japan That Take Less Than a Minute of Your Time
Image by Jennifer Chong
We know that there are already a ton of resources out there listing ways you can help Japan recover from the horrific events that have happened and are still happening there. But just in case you still haven’t acted upon your wish to help, here are some super simple ways you can show your support during this devastating time.
*The following is an abbreviated list compiled by Yukiko Matsuoka, a fellow writer in Japan. Yukiko is located in Setagaya, Tokyo, which she said is safer than the Tohoku area but was still experiencing earthquakes. See the full list here.
2. Japan’s Red Cross: You can donate directly to the Japanese Red Cross Society on Google’s Crisis Response.
3. Red Cross UK
8. Philanthroper: $1 to the Search Dog Foundation, 1$ to Shelterbox US
11. Red Cross: Text REDCROSS to 90999. Each text will provide $10 towards the Red Cross’s humanitarian efforts.
12. Save the Children: TSUNAMI to 20222 to donate to the Save the Children Federation
13. Salvation Army: Text JAPAN or QUAKE to 80888 to donate to the Salvation Army
Via Yukiko Matsuoka of Greenz.jp
Browse by Keyword