SPRING GREENING CONTEST - Vote NOW!
After an exciting week of voting our Spring Greening DIY Design Contest is set to close tomorrow at midnight and the competition is fierce! We asked our contestants asked to clean out their closets and repurpose household items into functional examples of DIY design, and they wowed us with an incredible set of entries. Our fifteen finalists have received over 1,700 votes, and with less than two days left several stunning projects are neck-and-neck. We need your help to select a winner to receive fortune, fame, and a $200 gift certificate to the Inhabitat Shop, so if you haven’t voted yet today read on and support your favorite entry!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SPRING GREEN DESIGN!
- 837 Votes Phone Book Coffee Table by Rodrigo Jaroseski
- 686 Votes Recycled Plastic Jewelry by Kumvana gomani
- 643 Votes Book Book Shelf by Richard Jennions
- 557 Votes Egg-crate Lamp by Federico Otero
- 210 Votes Soda Can Brooch by Kumvana Gomani
- 204 Votes Tupperware Lights by Frank Criscione
- 200 Votes Umbrella Dog Raincoats by Taryn Zychal
- 175 Votes Egg Crate Vase by Fanny Chen
- 174 Votes Drops Chair by Camilla
- 136 Votes Laptop Packaging Briefcase by Alison Cromie
- 136 Votes Green Dish Rack by Green Dish Rack by Nibha Jain and Srikanth Jalasutram
- 131 Votes Blender Lamp by Melinda Marinsky
- 125 Votes Light Bulb Pendant Light by James Sampayan
- 110 Votes Refurbished Found Table & Dresser by Christine Chitnis
- 100 Votes Vacuum lamp by Ben Light
- 83 Votes Toilet Plunger Lamp by Michael Andrulewich
Total Voters: 3,628
Browse by Keyword