Know of a cool competition? Submit it to inhabitat >
Bay Bridge House is holding an Architect Design Competition that includes students from all of the Schools of Design and Architecture in the Bay Area.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:October 13th, 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:October 20th, 2013
- Internship on the Bay Bridge House project.
- Work in conjunction with leading Bay Area Architect firm.
- Your name on the plaque on the Bay Bridge House as the design contest winner and listed as one of the Architects.
- Your name listed in publications and articles regarding the design of the Bay Bridge House.
- Potential to have your name on a LEED Certified and Historic Landmark building.
- Minimum submission: 2 panels in A1 size, portrait direction only.
- Full color detailed sketches to full renders.
- File format & size: *.pdf, *.jpg. *.png
- Will be done by the volunteers of the Bay Bridge House project.
- To be announced shortly.
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before