Call for Submissions: Enter Digital Images of Your Best Designs to the Morpholio Project’s Inside 2013 CompetitionJune 30th, 2013
Hosted by the Morpholio Project, Inside 2013 invites students and young professionals to submit a collection of their “inside” work comprised of up to three digital images. The proliferation of device culture, social networking, and cloud technology are changing the way we create, and connect on a daily basis. For design, this means that technology is not only transforming the process of production, but also the processes through which we share, critique, and organize ourselves around the work we do. Inside 2013 is asking those in all design disciplines, including architects, interior designers, furniture designers, digital fabricators, graphic designers, lighting designers, product designers or any other creative field that creates for the inside, to submit designs that harness the power of technology to proliferate ideas. Entry is free and submissions are due June 30, 2013.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:June 30th, 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:June 30th, 2013
A group of finalists will be selected by public viewing called "EyeTime" which captures and records the amount and type of viewing time an image receives. For every second an image or a collection is viewed by others the entrant will accumulate various types of Competition "EyeTme." In addition, the competition organizers will select a minimum of four additional finalists.
For each category there will be one winner selected by the guest Jury as well as one winner selected by public "EyeTime."
The guest jury includes participants from designboom, Dwell magazine, Apartment Therapy, Wired magazine, Inhabitat, TEDx and Decor 8. We look forward to your participation and recognition.
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before