Enter Sherwin-Williams’ Emerald Paint Design Contest and You Could Win $5KNovember 30th, 2012
Have a residential interior project in development? Interior designers are invited to enter their projects in the Sherwin-Williams Emerald Paint Design Contest for a chance to win up to $5,000 and have their work showcased in STIR magazine. Submitted projects should exemplify how using Emerald Paint can bring beauty, durability and sustainability to a residential interior. The deadline for submission is November 30, 2012. Enter your projects today!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:November 30th, 2012
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:November 30th, 2012
The first place winner will receive $5,000 and a feature in the STIR print magazine and tablet edition, as well as on Facebook editions. Second and third place winners will receive $2,500 and $1,000, respectively, as well as a feature in the STIR tablet edition and on Facebook.
Winning projects need to exemplify the use of Sherwin-Williams new zero VOC Emerald™ Interior Acrylic Latex Paintin its ability to deliver beauty, durability and sustainability to aresidential interior, whether it’s a single room or an entire home. While the use of Emerald Paint on wall surfaces will be given special attention, projects will be evaluated on their ability to integrate it into an exceptional design solution overall.
Jackie Jordan, director of color marketing at Sherwin-Williams will act as the final judge for entries. Submissions will be accepted on the contest website, emeralddesigncontest.com, between Aug. 1 and Nov. 30, 2012. Entrants must provide a brief description of their project, upload photos of it, include their contact information and click “submit.” Winners will be posted on the site in January 2013. For complete entry details and official contest rules, visit emeralddesigncontest.com.
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before