Enter the Eco Arts Awards for a Chance to Win Up to $2000!January 15th, 2013
The annual Eco Arts Award is now accepting entries for its 2013 competition. The online thematic arts competition featuring six creative categories — fine art, repurposed materials in art & design, photography, songwriting, short videos, and literature — invites creatives to submit their best work for review by a distinguished panel of experts for each category. First place winners will receive $1,000, second place winners receive $500, and third place receives $250. An overall grand prize winner from all categories receives $2,000. Enter by January 15, 2013.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:January 15th, 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:January 15th, 2013
The deadline to enter is January 15th, 2013. Winners should be announced within thirty days via the Eco Arts Awards newsletter. The jurors are looking for original and inspired interpretations of the ecology theme. Specific guidelines for each of the six creative categories are available on the website: www.ecoartsawards.com, as well as the jurors and previous winners.
— The honorable Lloyd Herman, founding director of the Renwick Gallery, of the Smithsonian Institute is the juror for Repurposed Materials in Art & Design.
— John Dahlsen, a reknowned contemporary environmental artist based in Byron Bay, Australia also scores the entries in this category.
— Nona Donoho is a consultant for the well known Blue Spiral Fine Art Gallery since its beginning.
— Two art directors from New York City, two professional film critics, two film festival directors and two A&R executives from major record labels.
— In the literature category: three time nobel nominee, Dr. Alan Leslie Combs, and David Vaux a professor of english literature
- Enter the Mobile Architecture for Strategic Healing Competition and help alleviate the Ebola crisis
- Reinterpret ceramic floor tiles in the RESTILE competition for a chance at $12,000 in cash prizes!
- Enter your design prototypes to the ICFF Studio competition—Win a spot at ICFF and major media exposure
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before