Enter the IKEA Share Space D.I.Y. Contest!November 2nd, 2012
Now is the time to shine creatively and win a $100 IKEA gift card in the IKEA Share Space D.I.Y. Contest. IKEA is looking for unique and creative D.I.Y. projects that turn their furniture into bold statement pieces with pops of color and more. Four finalists will be selected by IKEA based on creativity and functionality. The fans will then vote to determine two winners, who will each receive a $100.00 gift card to IKEA. Winners’ projects will also be featured in a special post on the “Design by IKEA” blog. Deadline for submissions is 12:00 PM EST on Friday, November 2, 2012.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:November 2nd, 2012
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:November 2nd, 2012
Two winners will each receive a $100.00 gift card to IKEA.
How to enter:
+ Projects must include an IKEA product and photos need to be submitted of your step-by-step process, so please photograph it all.
+ A limit of three photos (before, middle point and finish) must be uploaded to www.theshare-space.com , which will house all the entries. Project details are to be entered in the description section.
+ Email your Share Space link or username to email@example.com to officially enter.
+ Include your contact info and project link to Share Space which should look similar to this
+ You can enter a max of 3 projects.
NOTE: Entries can be a revitalized IKEA product or a recent purchase, however, NO furniture or product structural modifications will be accepted. This is strictly all about paint, glue, decoupage, sewing, magic markers....whatever medium(s) preferred by the entrant.
Voting will begin at 9:00 AM EST on Thursday, November 8, 2012 and end at 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. Winners will be notified via email or phone on Friday, November 16, 2012. In order to claim the prize, winners must submit an additional three photos to confirm ownership of the project.
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before
- Eco Fashion World
- Ethical Fashion Forum
- Seed and Sew
- Style Will Save Us
- Sustainable Style Foundation
- Abigail Doan
- Insider London
- Marc Alt + Partners
- Project H Design
- Secret Agent PR