Enter the Jacques Rougerie Foundation Architectural Competition 2013 and Win a 10K Euro PrizeMay 28th, 2013
The Jacques Rougerie Foundation has just launched their International Architectural Competition, a new initiative awarding innovative and creative architectural projects that have focused their programs on building at sea or in outer space. This competition is open to all and offers a unique opportunity for students in architecture, engineering or design to share their vision. Awards of €10,000 each will be presented by the Institut de France to three winners in the following categories: Innovation and Architecture for the Sea; Innovation and Architecture for Space; and Architecture and Sea Level Rise. Registration closes on May 28, 2013 and projects must be submitted by August 14, 2013.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:May 28th, 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:August 14th, 2013
3 Awards of €10,000 each
To register to the competition, the registration file must include:
+ The application form either individually or in teams, that must legibly completed. The application form is available here: http://fondationjacquesrougerie.fr/en/concours/dossier-dinscription/
+ A Photocopy of a valid national ID card or a passport indicating the nationality (for each team members in case of a team application).
+ A curriculum vitae of each individual or team members.
All registration files must be sent no later than Tuesday, May 28, 2013, before midnight, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address (postmarked authentic):
FONDATION JACQUES ROUGERIE - INSTITUT DE FRANCE
« PRIX DE LA FONDATION JACQUES ROUGERIE »
Péniche Saint Paul, Port des Champs Elysées
75008 Paris - France
Sending a registration file implies full acceptance of the terms of the contest rules. Any breaches of the competition rules may force the Jacques Rougerie Foundation to put Participants standout.
The jury will analyze and rank the selected projects based on the originality of the proposal and the quality of the architectural composition.
The jury is sovereign in its selecting and ranking decision to be made by a majority of two thirds at the end of deliberations. If necessary the vote of the chairman of the jury will count double.
The jury's decision is definitive. The jury may decide not to award the Prize if it believes that applications that are proposed do not warrant the award.
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before