Gallery Le Snoot Presents: A Tee Party!March 17th, 2013
You are cordially invited to submit your artwork to A Tee Party, Gallery Le Snoot’s latest extravaganza!
This ain’t your nana’s tea party, though— At Le Snoot’s Tee Party, your artwork will be featured on a hand-screened t-shirt, along with t-shirt designs from dozens of other local and international artists. All approved work will be shown and available for purchase at the Tee Party opening reception on March 29th.
So drink a little tea and eat a little sponge cake, then get to submitting!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:March 17th, 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE:March 17th, 2013
-Anyone can submit!
-Enter as many times as you'd like!
-Any subject matter
1. We reserve the right to print your design on a t-shirt color we choose (due to fluctuation in shirt prices) but let us know your color preference from black, white, red, turquoise, and indigo.
2. Select 1-3 colors of ink, from the options provided: red, white, black, blue, yellow, gold, silver, turqouise
-Please create your PSD using ONLY the colors chosen, and using a separate layer for each color.
-COLOR BLENDING SHOULD BE DONE GRAPHICALLY OR NOT AT ALL!
3. Must be no larger than 12x20 inches (or a 4x5 illustrator file)
-All submissions are due by March 17
-email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a CD at the Cupcake Emporium (6 East State Street)
-Include: Name, Title, Medium, e-mail, and phone number
-submit your design(s) as a jpeg
-if your submission is approved, please send a TIFF file from 300 to 600 dpi
-Color Profile: Adobe 1998 (preferred but not required)
- Send in Your Ideas to OPENGAP's Tranquil Artists Retreat Design Competition for a Shot at Winning 2000 Euros!
- Submit Your Designs to the 2014 Taipei Tech [Occupation] International Student Architecture Competition!
- Solve Venice's Transportation Woes in M-Arch's "New Ways to Live Venice" Design Competition!
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before