RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:X
DIY: How to Make Homemade Valentine’s Day Fortune Cookies for Your Sweet!
HOME MADE FORTUNE COOKIE INGREDIENTS:
– 1/4 cup of unbleached all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup of regular sugar
– 1 egg white (you can substitute in 1 Tbsp. plain agar powder dissolved in 1 Tbsp. water, whipped, chilled, and whipped again if you want to make your cookies vegan)
– 3 Tbsp. of water
– 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– A pinch of salt
Helpful tips: These cookies admittedly take a bit of practice to get perfect, but there are a few tricks to getting them to come out as nicely as possible:
– The less cookies you do on one sheet, the easier it is.
– If you find that your cookies are too mushy in consistency, add a bit more water. That may sound counter-intuitive, but the water makes the batter easier to spread thin which helps dry the cookies out properly.
– Don’t use too much batter for each cookie. A little more than a teaspoon of batter should do the trick.
Browse by Keyword