Architecture firm Archi5 has updated six workshop buildings originally built between 1930 and 1960. In addition to these renovations, the new design includes dormitories, staff accommodations, a cafeteria, and a public plaza. Inhabitat first wrote about this beautiful exercise in green design in 2010, when the project was still in its planning stages.
The project appears to have lived up to its promise of unifying the high school with its surroundings and honoring public space. Click through the gallery to see for yourself.
All Photos © Thomas Jorion