Inhabitat is Looking For an Advertising Sales Executive in LA or NYC
We’re recruiting for an awesome sales person in NYC or Los Angeles
We’re looking for a dynamic and charismatic advertising sales person who wants to work for our fabulous online publication with passion, a vision and a mission to make the world a better place through the power of design! Are you great at sales and would you like to work for the web’s largest and most well-respected green design publication, which is read by over 100,000 thought-leaders every day? Of course, we’re humbly talking about Inhabitat here — we’re growing and looking to ad an Advertising Account Executive to our roster. If you (or a killer sales person you know) is passionate about design sales, and want to work for an exciting and fast-growing publishing company focused on design innovation, we want to hear from you!
Our company is listed in the top 3 in Comscore in the Home Category, and the Top 6 for our Automotive. We have a premium advertising portfolio with national advertisers such Ford, Chevrolet, DWELL, Lutron, Philips and many more. This is a great opportunity for a talented and motivated sales professional who is interested in selling exclusively in the digital space.
- Build a personal strategic plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with both clients and agencies.
- Lead, manage and close the full sales cycle: prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Respond to RFPs and prepare customized proposals to win new business.
- Grow current accounts by identifying and closing up-sell opportunities.
- Develop long-term relationships with decision-makers at current and prospective clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of sustaining rapid growth and adapting to change.
- Current and proven experience signing interactive campaigns with advertising agencies.
- 2 years of successful track record in digital sales.
- High level of professionalism and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations.
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes.
- Enthusiastic team player, whom exudes creativity and drive.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1166
Browse by Keyword