Inhabitat Shop Green Blogger Contest Extended!
Attention all eco-bloggers!
We’ve received a great reception to our Green Blogger Contest and due to popular demand we’ve decided to extend our contest deadline until this Friday May 1st at midnight! This means that there’s still time to enter and win your favorite designer item from the Inhabitat Shop, so if you think you think your blog (or facebook profile, or twitter profile) is influential, and want to prove it then enter today! SImply pick your your favorite item from the Inhabitatshop and blog it, and the blogger (or facebooker, or twitterer) who sends the most traffic to the Inhabitatshop will win the very item they chose to write about – not to mention bragging rights as most influential blog in the ecosphere. Read on for the full contest details!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER
1. Go to inhabitatshop.com, and pick your favorite item that you want to blog
3. Comment on this post below with a link to your story (or shout, or tweet)
4. The post / shout / tweet that generates the most traffic for the Inhabitatshop will win your item of choice from the Inhabitatshop
Contest runs Monday April 20th – Friday May 1st, and traffic/influence will be judged through Google Analytics.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, May 2nd.
1. Can I write about multiple items?
Yes – each item/link will be judged as a separate submission
2. Can I write multiple posts about the same item?
Sure, as long as you aren’t boring your readers to death!
3. How are you going to objectively measure who drives the most traffic?
We’re going to use Google Analytics!
Browse by Keyword