RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
Inhabitat’s Funniest Stories of 2013 – Vote for the Most Hilarious!
Q: What do you get when you combine a turtle and a hamburger? A: One of the funniest news stories of the year! (Don’t worry, the turtle survives.) Even though 2013 had its share of dark and disturbing developments, the past twelve months were also filled with quirky, off-the-wall, and downright hilarious stories that had us chuckling. From the world’s first pair of flatulence-mitigating underwear to a futuristic headset that translates your dog’s thoughts into speech (squirrel!), read on for 6 of the funniest stories of 2013 – and vote for the most hilarious!
Which is the funniest Inhabitat post of 2013?
- 46 Votes Top Gear Bravely Tests World's Smallest Car on England's Hectic A3 Highway
- 43 Votes Shreddies: Letting You Fart With Confidence
- 31 Votes Banksy Unveils “Sirens of the Lambs” Stuffed Animal Slaughterhouse Truck
- 17 Votes Futuristic Headset Translates Your Dog's Thoughts Into Human Language
- 10 Votes Man Disguises Pet Turtle As Hamburger
- 10 Votes April Fools! Google Signs Agreement to Replace NYC Taxis With Driverless Google Cabs
Total Voters: 157
Browse by Keyword