Calling all eco-bloggers!
The Inhabitat Shop recently launched with a fabulous collection of eco design goodies, and we need your help spreading the word about our spring green bounty! In order to get the word out about our new shop, we’re trying a new experiment and holding a green blogger contest. Consider yourself a trendsetter? Think your blog (or facebook profile, or twitter profile) is influential, and want to prove it by winning your favorite designer item from the Inhabitatshop? If so, pick your favorite item from the Inhabitatshop and blog it. The blogger (or facebooker, or twitterer) who sends the most traffic to the Inhabitatshop will win the very item they chose to write about – not to mention bragging rights as most influential blog in the ecosphere. Intrigued?It’s easy to enter this contest. Just:
1. Go to inhabitatshop.com, and pick your favorite item that you want to blog
3. Comment on this post below with a link to your story (or shout, or tweet)
4. The post / shout / tweet that generates the most traffic for the Inhabitatshop will win your item of choice from the Inhabitatshop
Contest runs Monday April 20th – Friday April 25th, and traffic/influence will be judged through Google Analytics.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, April 26th.
1. Can I write about multiple items?
Yes – each item/link will be judged as a separate submission
2. Can I write multiple posts about the same item?
Sure, as long as you aren’t boring your readers to death!
3. How are you going to objectively measure who drives the most traffic?
We’re going to use Google Analytics!