When looking for Halloween treats, we suggest you go with organic options when possible. However, many parents are looking for treats that are even more specific than organic. For example, Fair Trade, vegan, gluten-free and more. If you are looking for special Halloween kids treats this season, check out our awesome list featuring 50 treats kids will love receiving to celebrate Halloween.
10 Healthier Halloween Treats
A healthy Halloween doesn’t have to be boring. Pick-up these healthier treats that are still fun for kids:
- Stretch Island Fruit Leathers
- Organic Honey Sticks
- Yogurt Covered Raisins
- CLIF Kids Full Moon Brownie Zbars
- Annie’s Organic Chocolate Chipper Granola Bars
- CLIF Kid Twisted Fruit in Sour Apple
- Annie’s Homegrown Bunny Snacks
- Organic Pomegranate Agave Nectar Sticks
- Individually wrapped organic orange spice tea bags
- Organic juice boxes – look at your grocery store for a good bulk deal.
10 Gluten-free Halloween Treats
Gluten-free kids don’t have to miss out on Halloween. Nowadays, there are several gluten-free Halloween treat choices that are sure to please. So opt for the treats below and don’t let food allergies scare away a good time!
- Endangered Species Smooth Milk Chocolate Treats
- Soft Caramels
- Surf Sweets Natural Gummy Candy
- Surf Sweets Organic Jelly Beans
- Allergen Free Invisible Ghost Lollipop
- YummyEarth Lollipops or hard candy – Green Sour Apple
- Organic Fruit Juice Gummy Bears
- Justin’s Organic Peanut Butter Cups – Milk Chocolate
- Surf Sweets Gummy Swirls
- Glee gum
10 Fair Trade Halloween Treats
It’s very important to go Fair Trade at Halloween. Many conventional, non-Fair Trade candy companies support the worst stuff, like child labor, trafficking, and other hideous practices. Make sure your Halloween treats don’t wreck a young child’s world by buying Fair Trade treats from companies who support Fair Trade practices.
- Equal Exchange Organic Milk Chocolate Minis with a Hint of Hazelnut
- Organic Milk Chocolate Bug Bites
- Sweet Earth Chocolates – LOTS of Halloween chocolates to choose from!
- Milk Chocolate Coins
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Dark chocolate Halloween treats
- Coco-Zen Chocolate Squares
- Caramel Leaves
- Halloween Orange Bites
- Halloween Peanut Butter Bites
10 Vegan Halloween Treats
Finding vegan Halloween treats can be tough, but it’s nowhere near impossible. Check out these fun vegan Halloween treats for kids and adults alike:
- Yummy Earth Organic Candy Drops Roadside Root Beer
- Chocolate Inspirations Vegan Caramel Corn – split into treat bags.
- Newman’s Own Organic Licorice Twists – all the flavors are vegan.
- Allison’s Gourmet vegan, gluten-free caramels
- Endangered Species Bulk Dark Chocolate Vegan Halloween Treats
- GoNaturally Blood Orange Organic Candy
- Salted vegan Caramel lollies
- YummyEarth’s Sour Jelly Beans
- Equal Exchange organic dark mini chocolates
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Vegan Fruit Snacks
10 Non-edible & Green-minded Halloween Treats
- Edible Veggie Sidewalk Chalk – PS we love the newer swirl chalk as a Halloween hand-out.
- Mini Halloween cookie cutters
- Eco-minded temporary tattoos or scary Halloween tattoos
- Crayon Rocks – or other eco-friendly crayons
- Homemade play dough in little treat bags
- Silly Bandz Kids Craze Halloween Glow In The Dark Bracelets
- Spooky seasonal recycled Smencils
- Organic sunflower or wildflower or strawberry seed packets
- 52 Cool Tricks for Kids – a card deck of magic – hand out one card per kid.
- The Lorax Project Giant Stickers
Lead image via – Shutterstock