Photo by Shutterstock
You can pull off an eco-friendly, yet still affordable Christmas. It helps to think meaningful yet thrifty when it comes to stocking stuffers. Thankfully, there are plenty of sweet stocking stuffer gifts to be had that are not only good for the planet but useful, fun and charming for the lucky recipient. Keep reading to see some of the best eco-friendly stocking stuffers for the whole family. Bonus, each little stocking stuffer is $10 or less a pop!
You can score an entire crate of these adorable organic veggies at Under the Nile, but we think the singles at just around $8.00 a pop makes these cute soft toys an excellent affordable stocking stuffer for wee babes. Each little veggie (or fruit) is made and stuffed with the finest 100% organic Egyptian cotton and can be used to love on or even chew on safely.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Babies!
- $10 Dandelion Classic Organic Toy Rattle
- $4 Bubble Buggy
- $9 Small Play Silks
- $9 Bumble Bee Beeper
- $9 Green Toys Twist Teether
Boon’s Odd Ducks are sweet brightly colored and fun for bath time. Plus these little ducks are BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free so you can slip them into stockings safely with no worries.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers!
- $6 – Toddler Zoom Wooden Car
- $5 PlanToys Mushroom Kaleidoscope
- $9 Pocket Gnome Waldorf Dolls
- $5 Old Fashioned Wooden Top
- $6 Fairy Land Woodland Wand
For Younger Elementary School Children
Crayon Rocks are one of the more creative and unique crayon sets you can give to kids — and luckily, these non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons are stocking-ready, sold in a cute little velvet carrying bag.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Younger Elementary School Children!
- $6 Non-toxic Rainbow Wooden Yo-Yo
- $8 Green Toys Jump Rope
- $10 Sandbox Scientist
- $8 Envirosax Reusable Kids Bag
- $7 Holiday Smencils
For Older Elementary School Kids
This great paperback is small enough to slip into most stockings, but large on eco-tips for kiddos. This book can help your child go from aware to active with simple and inspiring eco-projects, tips, and little-known facts about green living written just for kids but not in a dumbed down way at all.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Older Elementary School Kids!
- $10 Keeki Pure & Simple Non-toxic Nail Polish
- $5 Sustainable Wooden Ruler and Bookmark
- $8 Small Recycled Sketchbook
- $9 Fred & Friends Chimpsticks Chopsticks
- $10 Makedo Free Play Kit
For Tweens & Teens
String Dolls are actually a hit with teens and adults and have shown up in many a Christmas stocking at my house. Handmade, Fair Trade and totally cute, there are tons of styles to choose from. From ballerinas to skateboarders to guitar players to sports heroes and much more, there’s a String Doll to suit everyone you know, including your tween or teen.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Tweens & Teens!
- $10 Magical LUSH Bubble Wand
- $10 Recycled Bike Chain Bracelet
- $5 Fair Trade Hacky Sack
- $3 Organic Lip Balms
- $10 Mr. Fox 100% Recycled Sketchbook
For Mom & Dad
LUSH Bath Bombs are affordable little treats for moms and dads who like to unwind in a bubbly scented tub. LUSH uses natural ingredients and offers vegan choices too, plus minimum packaging to keep it green. With scents for guys and gals, you’re sure to find the perfect relaxing bomb for any overly stressed parent’s stocking.
Other Stocking Stuffers for Mom & Dad!
- $10 Recycled Bike Chain Bottle Opener
- $10 Organic & Fair Trade Coffee Beans
- $6 Bubble & Bee Organic Lotion Sticks (in guy and gal scents)
- $10 100% Recycled “Do more of what makes you happy” Journal
- $7 All-Natural Soy Candle in Tin