SPRING GREENING CLOSES TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!
Our Spring Greening Design Contest closes at midnight tonight, which makes this your LAST CHANCE to cast your vote for your favorite DIY design! As our fifteen incredible finalists enter the final round of voting the competition is thick and we currently have several stunning projects closing in on our grand prize of a $200 gift certificate to the Inhabitat Shop in addition to all of the fame and fortune of being showcased on Inhabitat. We’ll also be selecting three runner-ups to receive an eggling of their choice, so be sure cast your vote today in support of your favorite example of DIY design, and stay tuned for the reveal of our grand prize winner this week!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SPRING GREEN DESIGN!
- 837 Votes Phone Book Coffee Table by Rodrigo Jaroseski
- 686 Votes Recycled Plastic Jewelry by Kumvana gomani
- 643 Votes Book Book Shelf by Richard Jennions
- 557 Votes Egg-crate Lamp by Federico Otero
- 210 Votes Soda Can Brooch by Kumvana Gomani
- 204 Votes Tupperware Lights by Frank Criscione
- 200 Votes Umbrella Dog Raincoats by Taryn Zychal
- 175 Votes Egg Crate Vase by Fanny Chen
- 174 Votes Drops Chair by Camilla
- 136 Votes Laptop Packaging Briefcase by Alison Cromie
- 136 Votes Green Dish Rack by Green Dish Rack by Nibha Jain and Srikanth Jalasutram
- 131 Votes Blender Lamp by Melinda Marinsky
- 125 Votes Light Bulb Pendant Light by James Sampayan
- 110 Votes Refurbished Found Table & Dresser by Christine Chitnis
- 100 Votes Vacuum lamp by Ben Light
- 83 Votes Toilet Plunger Lamp by Michael Andrulewich
Total Voters: 3,628