Gowanus Canal Conversancy Winter Festival69 9th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
START: 6:30 PM December 3, 2011
END: 11:30 PM December 3, 2011
The Gowanus Canal Conservancy, an environmental organization that advocates for the restoration and green development of the Gowanus Canal, is happy to announce its first annual Winter Festival fundraiser – a celebration of local food, beer and music on the Gowanus Canal in Build It Green! NYC’s new Gowanus space. There will be a delicious three-course meal and live music by local New York City bands. Proceeds from Winter Festival will directly benefit the Gowanus Canal Conservancy, specifically assisting with its Clean & Green Volunteer Program, Composting and Rain Garden projects.
Ticket prices are as follows:
+ $60.00: CONSERVANCY MEMBERSHIP – Music & Dinner ticket, plus a General membership in the Conservancy. A $15.00 Savings!!
+ $40.00: DINNER & CONCERT – Dinner, dessert, two beers and the concert.
+ $15.00: CONCERT ONLY – Concert and cash bar. Starts at 9:00. What a deal!
You can buy tickets here.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before