Amarcord Vintage Fashion252 Lafayette St., New York, New York 10012
Amarcord Vintage Fashion website >
HOURS: Mon–Sat 12PM–7:30PM; Sun 12PM–7PM
NEIGHBORHOOD: Soho, Manhattan
CATEGORIES: vintage, women's
Since 2000, Amarcord has been a feeding ground for vintage shoppers who fancy European threads that date from the 1940’s through 1980’s. Here you’ll find a sizable selection of high-end designers (MaxMara, Fiorucci, YSL, Basile), mixed with lesser-known labels cherry-picked by the shop’s Italian-bred owners whose seasonal buying trips to Europe produces racks of precious finds.
READER REVIEWS (3)
Amarcord has a super organized, well-curated selection. Some items are a little pricey, but I’ve seen leather handbags for $45 and dresses for $30.
I have only been to the Amarcord in Williamsburg. The people who work there are actually nice. It takes some sifting to find affordables, but their clothing is always clean and high quality- I hate when vintage stores charge and arm and a leg for something that is stained or ripped! You won’t find that here.
Amarcord has an interesting array of vintage, and often has sales. Worth checking out.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before