Andy’s Chee-Pees – BUSINESS CLOSED18 West 8th Street, New York, NY 10003
NEIGHBORHOOD: Washington Square, Greenwich Village, Manhattan
This business has closed.
Chee-Pees has a random assortment of vintage tees, jeans, jackets, coats, and even gowns and wedding dresses from the 40s and 50s. Don’t let the name fool you though, as the pricing is moderate at best. There are some really unique gems to be had if you’re willing to look. Their website says they’ll take reasonable offers for the gowns, so be prepared to haggle a bit. It’s a super fun place to check out and a fave among the NYU students.
READER REVIEWS (2)
A great selection of vintage duds, but pricier than you’d expect, especially since the store translates more as a thrift store.
There is nothing cheap about this store. I feel bad for people who come to New York and stumble upon this store- there are plenty of others that are more affordable.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before