Bird (Cobble Hill)220 Smith St., Brooklyn, New York 11231
Bird (Cobble Hill) website >
HOURS: Mon - Fri 12p.m. - 8p.m.
Saturday 12p.m. - 7p.m.
Sunday 12p.m. - 6p.m.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Cobble Hill, Brooklyn
CATEGORIES: accessories, eco-fashion, men's, women's
Bird is an upscale boutique that carries a whole host of green lines. Though everything in their store isn’t totally sustainable their Williamsburg store was the first LEED certified retail store in New York City. Owner Jen Mankins remembers the environment in all that she does. Her collection of high quality clothing is thoughtfully chosen and she has a beautiful eye for beautiful things.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before