Blossom187 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011
Blossom website >
CATEGORIES: vegetarian, vegan, upscale, organic
Blossom is an upscale, high-end vegan restaurant that is guaranteed to please foodies, meat-eaters and the most staunch vegetarians alike. They are “first and foremost animal caring,” and all of their dishes are completely animal free. They use fresh, organic ingredients that come from local farms and small distribution companies. Being nestled away in an intimate, romantic townhouse sets them apart from the common hustle and bustle of most city restaurants. Stand-out dishes include the port wine seitan and black eyed pea cake. The restaurant also offers an alluring list of organic, kosher, and gluten-free wines and beers.
READER REVIEWS (4)
Blossom is my favorite restaurant in NYC – it is the place I take my non-vegan family and friends when I am trying to impress them (and not scare them off from vegan food). I LOVE the Porcini flutes and the Port Wine Seitan. And their chocolate shop Cocoa V is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this place!
Blossom is amazing! You could bring someone here who isn’t a vegan/veggie and they’d be impressed. The dishes are perfectly created and always delicious. The atmosphere is perfect and the staff is wonderful. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
LOVE Blossom’s crostinis and sauces. Loads of flavor!
One of my favorite restaurants. The seitan masala is out of this world!
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before
- READ MORE >
- READ MORE >
READ MORE >
15,000-sq-ft rooftop park boasts sweeping city views and ice cream served out of a 1974 Airstream trailer
- READ MORE >