Jane’s Exchange191 East 3rd Street, New York, NY 10009
Jane’s Exchange website >
HOURS: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
NEIGHBORHOOD: East Village, Manhattan
CATEGORIES: childcare accessories, kids clothing
Established in 1993, Jane’s Exchange is a consignment store focused on recycling children’s and maternity clothing. They also carry used strollers, toddler car seats, Ergo carriers and high chairs.
READER REVIEW (1)
Went with my friend to find some maternity items last year, and she really made out well! She left with at least 10 pieces and only spent a fraction of what it would cost to buy them elsewhere. Owner was exceptionally warm and helpful, and also gave a small discount for a ripped hem. Will definitely go back when it’s my turn!
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before