Park Slope Food Co-Op782 Union Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
Park Slope Food Co-Op website >
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
NEIGHBORHOOD: Park Slope, Brooklyn
The Park Slope Food Co-Op has been providing working members with organic, locally grown food since 1973. The Food Co-Op has than 14,000 members, most of whom work once every four weeks in exchange for a 20 to 40 percent savings on groceries. Only members may shop at the PSFC, but membership is open to all. The Coop carries a wide variety of products, including local, organic and conventionally grown produce; pasture-raised and grass-fed meat; free-range, organic and kosher poultry; fair trade chocolate and coffee; wild and sustainably farmed fish; freshly baked bread; bulk grains and spices; environmentally safe cleaning supplies, and much more.
The Coop is committed to protecting the environment, which show through the products they sell and the practices they keep. They also offer a plastics recycling program where you can bring most plastics that the city will not recycle.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before
- READ MORE >
- READ MORE >
- READ MORE >
READ MORE >
Canal Street Market: New shopping destination featuring local NYC brands opens right in time for the holidays
12/9/2016 - Creating Ecological Plant Communities: Digging Deep into Plant Knowledge with the Masters