Pink Olive Manhattan439 East 9th Street, New York, NY 10009
Pink Olive Manhattan website >
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 12 p.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday 12 p.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
NEIGHBORHOOD: East Village, Manhattan
CATEGORIES: childcare accessories, kids clothing
Pink Olive has a little something for everyone. A destination for extraordinary baby and pregnancy gifts, they have organic fiber baby toys, clothes, and natural toiletries, as well as green goodies for gift buyers, like acorn necklaces and home goods. The newer Park Slope location also specializes in indie designers, handmade goods and home decor. Each location is whimsical and cozy, drawing inspiration from the creative pulse of the East Village.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before
5/24/2013 - Cultural Survival Bazaar: A Festival of Indigenous Arts & Cultures from Around the World