Winter Village at Bryant ParkSixth Avenue between 40th and 42nd Streets, New York, NY
Winter Village at Bryant Park website >
HOURS: Mon. - Fri. 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sat. 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sun. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Open until January 8th
NEIGHBORHOOD: Midtown, Manhattan
CATEGORIES: market, local
With the ice skating rink and brightly lit Christmas trees, Winter Village at Bryant Park is one of the most festive scenes in the city. More than 120 vendors set up shop in the temporary booths at the end of October and will be selling their goods through January 4th. The independent artisans are from around the world, with a large selection of local craftsmen.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before