Zachary’s Smile (West Village) – BUSINESS CLOSED9 Greenwich Avenue, New York, NY 10014
HOURS: Monday-Saturday 11am-8pm
NEIGHBORHOOD: West Village, Greenwich Village
CATEGORIES: thrift store, vintage
This business has closed.
Zachary’s Smile is a downtown fave among vintage and thrift store die-hards. With two locations, and three affordable, vintage-inspired lines (9 Greenwich, White Label, & Remake/Remodel), there’s something for everyone. The store offers recycled designer shoes, accessories, jeans, and an assortment of dresses, which are all color coordinated by style. There is also a back room which features deeply discounted pieces from the previous season.
READER REVIEWS (2)
Really great spot for picking up vintage clothes, can be hit or miss but I’ve walked away with some great stuff.
this location is much better than the Nolita one from my experience. Agreed- it is hit or miss, but they are pretty well priced, which is important to me when approaching a store. I’m willing to dig, so long as I’m not being overcharged.
MOST POPULAR RESTAURANTS
Browse by Keyword
- The Opening of the Highline Urban Park Video The Opening of the HIghline Urban Park
- Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs Video Inhabitat Green Tour of BKLYN Designs
- Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show Video Project Earth Day Eco Fashion Show
- Project Earth Day Fashion Competition Video Project Earth Day Fashion Competition
- Portable Green Energy Video Portable Green Energy
- Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child Video Mary Lou Jepsen on One Laptop Per Child
- Enviro-artist Chris Jordan Video Enviro-artist Chris Jordan
- Chris Jordan Interview Video Chris Jordan Interview
- Greener Gadgets Design Competition Winners Video GGC Design Competition
- Greener Gadgets Introduction Video Greener Gadgets Intro
- Grow A Living Treehouse Video Grow A Living Treehouse
- New Mklotus Prefab Video New Mklotus Prefab
- Sustainable Design Panel Video Sustainable Design Panel
- Green Building & Remodeling For Dummies
- Design Like You Give a Damn: Architectural Responses to Humanitarian Crises
- The Green House: New Directions in Sustainable Architecture
- Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things
- Green Roofs: Ecological Design And Construction
- ecoDesign: The Sourcebook
- Prefab Prototypes: Site-Specific Design for Offsite Construction
- Planet Earth: As You've Never Seen It Before