Gallery: Candy-Colored Urban Development and Environment Office Opens i...

It requires just 70 kWh/m2, compared to a typical building from the 1970s that would have required about 280 kWh/m2 per year to cover its energy needs.

Read the rest of this entry »


or your inhabitat account below

get the free Inhabitat newsletter

Submit this form
popular today
all time
most commented
more popular stories >
more popular stories >
more popular stories >
Federated Media Publishing - Home