RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:X
Spring Greening Voting Extended Until Tuesday!
CONTEST EXTENDED UNTIL TUESDAY, APRIL 14th at MIDNIGHT
We’ve received a tremendous response to our Spring Greening DIY Design Contest, and the competition is so close that due to popular demand we’re going to let the voting run for a few more days! We want to make sure that everyone involved in the DIY design competition has a chance to share it with all of their friends and families to rally their votes so we’re extending the contest deadline until Tuesday, April 14th at midnight. The stakes are high, and our winner will receive fortune, fame, and a $200 gift certificate to the Inhabitat Shop, so cast your vote today for your favorite entry!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SPRING GREEN DESIGN!
- 837 Votes Phone Book Coffee Table by Rodrigo Jaroseski
- 686 Votes Recycled Plastic Jewelry by Kumvana gomani
- 643 Votes Book Book Shelf by Richard Jennions
- 557 Votes Egg-crate Lamp by Federico Otero
- 210 Votes Soda Can Brooch by Kumvana Gomani
- 204 Votes Tupperware Lights by Frank Criscione
- 200 Votes Umbrella Dog Raincoats by Taryn Zychal
- 175 Votes Egg Crate Vase by Fanny Chen
- 174 Votes Drops Chair by Camilla
- 136 Votes Laptop Packaging Briefcase by Alison Cromie
- 136 Votes Green Dish Rack by Green Dish Rack by Nibha Jain and Srikanth Jalasutram
- 131 Votes Blender Lamp by Melinda Marinsky
- 125 Votes Light Bulb Pendant Light by James Sampayan
- 110 Votes Refurbished Found Table & Dresser by Christine Chitnis
- 100 Votes Vacuum lamp by Ben Light
- 83 Votes Toilet Plunger Lamp by Michael Andrulewich
Total Voters: 3,628
Browse by Keyword