SUBMIT A STORY
Have a story you would like to publish on Inhabitat? We accept submissions from readers, and will publish anything that interests us and matches our focus for the site. Please tell us why this story is interesting and make sure your SHORT description is composed of grammatically correct complete sentences - as your post will be published as-is. Thank you!
All posts are reviewed to make sure they match our editorial focus and direction. If you would like to see your post published, please keep the following things in mind while you are submitting your story:
- Articles typically run from 400 to 1,200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered. Anything under 400 characters will not be considered.
- Include as many photos as possible up to seven. You can submit a link to a video as well. Photos must be 800k or less.
- Spellcheck, proofread and edit - we won't rewrite your post and we won't publish poorly written work.
- Please write your story in the third person so it matches the Inhabitat voice.
- Make sure to carefully read our site to understand our tastes and editorial focus before you submit your story.
- Unfortunately, because we receive a high number of submissions, we can't publish everything that is submitted and cannot reply to all submissions.
Browse by Keyword