Heads up San Francisco readers!
This weekend The Ki is bringing a totally new experience to San Francisco that features the finest sustainable designs, technologies, fashions, foods, wines, fabulous live music, models, micro brews, in the ultimate setting in the city by the bay…. Treasure Island! This epic event invites you to partake in the Blues by the Bay live music extravaganza (with nearly 50 artists), electric cars, motorcycles and bikes, biodynamic wines, gourmet organic living food with award-winning New York chef Matthew Kenney, a Yelp Lounge designed by Boxman Studios, plus art, entertainment, family and friends. If you’re interested in checking out the event we’ve got an amazing 50% off deal for our readers – read more after the jump!
We’re looking forward to an incredible array of green goodness at the Ki including: The Ki is featuring:
- The 100% electric Nissan LEAF, Brammo and Zero Motorcycles
- Biodynamic and organic wines
- Smart Living Galleria (presented by Whirlpool) with fashion, furnishings and family zone
- Blues by the Bay presented by Moylan’s live music extravaganza
- Gourmet organic living food with award-winning New York chef Matthew Kenney
- Yelp Lounge featuring Boxman Studios
- Kenneth Cobonpue VIP Eco Lounge
- Live music, art, entertainment, fun, friends… live life better!
- Friday night KI LAUNCH PARTY on the Bay
- Exclusive Friday night Dinner with Matthew Kenney
INHABITAT EXCLUSIVE DINNER SPECIAL:
We’re offering an exclusive 2 for 1 deal on tickets to a Friday night dinner with celebrity chef Matthew Kenney. This $398 value for $199 includes a multi-course dinner with Matthew in THE KI’s pop-up gourmet interactive 105 degrees restaurant, wine pairing, and two tickets to THE KI’s after-dinner launch party! Enter promotional code ‘inhabitat’ (all lowercase). Limited to just 50 tickets.
50% DISCOUNT ON CONFERENCE TICKETS:
Enter promotional code ‘inhabitat’ (all lowercase) for a special 50% discount on all other KI ticket packages.