RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:X
Top 6 Transportation Stories of 2011 – Vote for Your Favorite!
2011 was another great year for green transportation, with the unveiling of numerous new electric vehicles, planes, trains and more. With green transportation solidifying its status as a viable alternative to its carbon heavy counterparts, this year certainly saw no shortage of exciting new developments in the industry. From a sturdy electric-powered unicycle to assist the police force, to a 1,352 mpg hypermiling car developed by an 11-year old, to news that Jay Leno has driven his very own Volt a whopping 11,000 miles, check out our most popular green transportation stories of 2011 – as determined by your views – and vote for your #1 choice.
Which is your favorite green transportation story of 2011?
- 117 Votes Russia Green Lights $65 Billion Siberia-Alaska Rail and Tunnel to Bridge the Bering Strait!
- 67 Votes Chainless INgSOC Hybrid Bike is Out of This World
- 54 Votes Jay Leno Drives His Chevrolet Volt Gas Free for an Astounding 11,000 Miles
- 51 Votes All-Electric DeLorean Car To Hit the Streets in 2013!
- 39 Votes The Ryno Electric Unicycle is a One-Wheeled Muscle Machine
- 24 Votes 1,325 MPG Hypermiling Car Piloted by 11-Year-Old Student!
Total Voters: 352
Browse by Keyword