From a muscle-bound kangaroo named Roger to people who clearly do not understand how solar power works, there was no shortage of Inhabitat stories that made us LOL this year. Whether they were funny haha or funny sad, they were all hilarious. Check them out below and let us know which one made you laugh the most.
Which Inhabitat story cracked you up the most this year?
- 17 Votes Town fears that solar farm will “suck up all the sun”
- 11 Votes Roger the muscle-bound kangaroo can crush metal with his bare hands
- 11 Votes Scientists have finally invented ice cream that doesn’t melt
- 4 Votes Victoria’s Secret perfume is almost as effective as DEET against mosquitoes
- 3 Votes Center for Disease Control says stop snuggling chickens
- 2 Votes Split-personality building is part U.S. Capitol and part Temple of Heaven
- 2 Votes Jeff Goldblum hilariously mocks Big Pollution in this video
- 1 Votes You can make $13,000 a year by selling your poop
- 0 Votes 6 Scrumptious Meals You Can Cook in a Dishwasher (Yes, You Read That Right)
Total Voters: 42
Which Inhabitat story did you think was the funniest of 2015?
Did Roger the Kangaroo give you the biggest chuckle?
Or did you think this town’s misunderstanding of solar power was the funniest story of Inhabitat this year?
Don’t forget to vote in our poll above and let us know!