- Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building - http://inhabitat.com -
LAST CHANCE to Win a Shiny New Linus Bike and Bike Bag (worth $730) for Earth Day!
Posted By Jessica Dailey On April 29, 2011 @ 4:28 pm In Announcements,Contests,Features,Green Design Competitions,Green Transportation | 344 Comments
To get everyone excited about making every day Earth Day, we’ve teamed up with Linus Bikes  to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a shiny new bicycle – and today is the last day to enter! What better way to green your lifestyle than by swapping your carbon-spewing car for a stylish and eco-friendly bike ? Linus is offering the winner a sweet Roadster Sport  or a Dutchi 3 bike  with a Linus Market Bag  in their choice of color. All you have to do is tell us what your resolution to make Earth Day every day is. Whether it’s switching to a veg-only diet or ditching plastic bags completely, pick one sustainable action that you will commit to for a whole year and post it in the comments below. The commenter with the best resolution will nab an awesome Linus Bike  – so show us what you’ve got! Remember, the deadline is tonight, so if you haven’t already, enter now!
1. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE > (If you are not already a subscriber). We’ll be announcing all the winners of our Earth Year Resolution Contest in our weekly newsletter , so if you want to find out if you won, you’ll need to receive it in order to claim your prize!
2. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK Just click on the “Like” button on the upper right hand corner of your screen right now.
3. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW and share your Earth Year resolution for living a greener life! The deadline for this fabulous giveaway is Friday, April 29th. We’ll pick the comment we like best and announce the winner in our newsletter , so make sure you’re signed up !
Simple yet reliable, Linus bikes are inspired by the elegant French bicycle designs of the ’50s and ’60s. They are utilitarian bikes, designed for city riders. The company describes its Roadster Sport  as “the ultimate gentleman’s ride,” with three speeds and classic steel fenders, and the Dutchi 3  is a classic Dutch bike with a sweeping frame and upright posture. Both models come equipped with a mid-century alloy bell and a Linus alloy rear rack, perfect for carrying the Linus Market Bag . The durable canvas bag rolls down over the rack to accommodate larger loads, and the leather shoulder strap makes it easy to carry with you. If you’re a fan of Linus Bikes be sure to “like” their Facebook  page for news and announcements!
+ Linus bikes 
Article printed from Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building: http://inhabitat.com
URL to article: http://inhabitat.com/win-a-shiny-new-linus-bike-and-bike-bag-worth-730-for-earth-day/
URLs in this post:
 Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 Share on Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/share
 Email: mailto:?subject=http://inhabitat.com/win-a-shiny-new-linus-bike-and-bike-bag-worth-730-for-earth-day/
 Linus Bikes: http://www.linusbike.com/
 Roadster Sport: http://www.linusbike.com/models/roadster-sport/
 Dutchi 3 bike: http://www.linusbike.com/models/dutchi-3/
 Linus Market Bag: http://shop.linusbike.com/products/the-linus-market-bike-bag
 1. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE > : http://eepurl.com/eDry
 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/linusbike
Copyright © 2011 Inhabitat Local - New York. All rights reserved.