- Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building - http://inhabitat.com -
Win an Eco Lounge Chair and the Ultimate Green Summer Picnic Set!
Posted By Dan Mendes On July 5, 2011 @ 12:28 am In carousel showcase,Contests,Design,Environment,Features,Green Furniture,Green Products,Innovation,Recycled Materials,Recycling and Composting | 187 Comments
The Fourth of July  is right around the corner, and we can’t wait to spend some time outdoors enjoying backyard barbecues, picnics, and other forms of fun in the sun! To celebrate the season, we’ve teamed up with Branch  and Room & Board  to offer you the chance to win an awesome picnic set  (worth $68) and an Emmet eco lounge chair  (worth $399) – the perfect package for summer relaxation. The super comfortable Emmet Chair  is constructed from 100% recycled HDPE plastic, and the Picnic Set contains everything you need to serve up a fantastic al fresco summer meal. All you have to do to win is tell us your favorite picnic spot, so enter today!
1. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE > (If you are not already a subscriber). We’ll be announcing all the winners of our Fourth of July giveaway  in our weekly newsletter , so if you want to find out if you won, you’ll need to receive it in order to claim your prize!
2. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: Just click on the “Like” button on the upper right hand corner of your screen right now.
3. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW: Tell us your favorite green picnic spot – where would you go to enjoy a beautiful sunny summer day? Whether you prefer a woodland retreat or a get-together at a local lake or beach, submit your response below and make sure to tell us the specific location! Alternately, you can submit a recipe for your favorite vegetarian picnic meal. We’ll pick the comment we like best and announce the winner in our newsletter , so make sure you’re signed up !
This contest is only open to readers located in the United States
The Emmet Lounge Chair  from Room & Board  is constructed from 100 percent recycled HDPE — each chair is made from the equivalent of 400 recycled milk jugs that are post-industrial and post-consumer recycled. The chair is also manufactured in Duluth, Minnesota and includes a bottle opener under the right arm for conveniently opening bottles without the hassle of getting up!
Setting up a sustainable picnic has never been easier with the compostable Picnic Kit with Tote  set from Branch, which includes plates and utensils made from organically-grown bamboo, as well as Tumblers by WASARA (suitable for hot or cold beverages), recycled-paper napkins, and a couple of compostable waste bags for easy cleanup. It all comes packed in a beautiful recycled-cotton tote bag. Kit includes service for 8 – just add friends, food, and drink!
Please note: due to shipping constraints this contest is only open to readers currently residing in the United States
+ Branch 
+ Room & Board 
Article printed from Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building: http://inhabitat.com
URL to article: http://inhabitat.com/win-an-eco-lounge-chair-and-the-ultimate-green-summer-picnic-set/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2011/07/inhabitat-4th-of-july-giveaway.jpg
 Fourth of July: http://inhabitat.com/tag/4th-of-july
 Branch: http://www.branchhome.com/
 Room & Board: http://roomandboard.com/rnb/
 picnic set: http://www.branchhome.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=totepicnickitpark&nobackbutton=%22true%22
 Emmet eco lounge chair: http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/product/detail.do?productGroup=20310
 1. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE > : http://eepurl.com/eDry
 Fourth of July giveaway: http://inhabitat.com/win-an-eco-lounge-chair-and-the-ultimate-green-summer-picnic-set
 Room & Board: http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb
 Room & Board’s Newsletter: http://www.roomandboard.com/rnb/emailOptIn/detail.do
 Branch’s Newsletter: http://www.branchhome.com/index.php?main_page=branch_newsletter
Copyright © 2011 Inhabitat Local - New York. All rights reserved.