I. Green

Zero Energy Solar Powered Building in India

by , 11/30/10
filed under: Architecture, Zero energy

zero energy, architecture, green architecture, eco architecture, green design, zero energy space, unep, isabelle h

This futuristic building in South India provides a healthy and comfortable indoor environment which consumes about 60% less energy than other homes – and it receives the remaining 40% of its energy load from solar power. Called the Zero Energy Space, the building has triple-glazed UPVC windows, engineered bamboo flooring, an energy-efficient cooling system, and many more eco features.

READ MORE >

Related Posts

LEAVE A COMMENT

or your inhabitat account below

Let's make sure you're a real person:


  • Read Inhabitat

  • Search Categories

  • Recent Posts

  • Recent Comments

  • Browse by Keyword

get the free Inhabitat newsletter

Submit this form
popular today
all time
most commented
more popular stories >
more popular stories >
more popular stories >
Federated Media Publishing - Home