Date & TimeSTART: 10:00 AM April 15, 2011
END: 5:00 PM April 15, 2011
The Earth Institute at Columbia University is hosting “The Path to a Sustainable Future: Human Health and the Environment,” a free full-day conference. Topics will include smart growth, the emerging green economy, renewable sources of energy, and more. Keynote and Plenary Speakers:
- Judith A. Enck, Administrator, Region 2, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Joe Martens, Commissioner, New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Sandra Steingraber, Ecologist, Author, Public Speaker
- Joseph Heath, General Counsel, Onondaga Nation
- John Holko, President, Lenape Resources, Inc.