Date & TimeSTART: 8:30 AM June 2, 2011
END: 3:30 PM June 2, 2011
Around the world, nations are turning to the vast amount of energy available along the coast line, above and beneath the water. Please join us for the 6th Annual Energy Conference at the New York Institute of Technology as we examine ways to tap clean, renewable offshore energy sources.
The following speakers are confirmed for the event:
- Dr. Monique Leclerc, University of Georgia, Laboratory for Environmental Physics
- Dr. Habib Dagher, University of Maine, DeepCwind Consortium
- Jonathan Colby, Verdant Power
- Michael Raftery, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Markian Melnyk, Atlantic Wind Connection
- Anita Thompkins, US EPA
- Michael Deering, LIPA
The event will include a demonstration of the NYIT PHEV driveshare vehicle. Attendees may receive five hours of Continuing Education Credits applicable to re-registration as a professional engineer or registered architect.