Date & TimeSTART: 10:00 AM September 18, 2011
END: 3:00 PM September 18, 2011
If noshing on yummy (and free!) organic treats and sipping fresh juices while shopping, swapping, learning and rocking out to a solar-powered DJ in an Urban Oasis sounds like your kind of party, mark your calendar for the 14th Street Y’s OPENgreenHOUSE, happening this Sunday, September 18th! Inside the fair, you’ll also find the Clossette Pop Up Swap Shop where you can trade in that pair of heels that you bought but never wear for a tailored fall bag or that pencil skirt that used to fit you way back when for the perfect pair of blue jeans. Just bring in all of your clean, preloved clothing, shoes and accessories and let the swapping begin!
What else can you expect at this totally FREE event?
– A recycled art gallery exhibit
– Repurposed arts & crafts projects for the kids
– Healthy lunch demonstrations
– Children’s concerts on the Y’s rooftop playground and garden
– Delicious juices, fair trade coffee, and other tasty samples to munch on!
The event will run from 10am-3pm on Sunday, September 18th at The 14th Street Y (344 East 14th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues), so don’t miss it!