Try these delicious healthy frozen treats that are a perfect afternoon snack or after dinner desert. These easy to make frozen organic yogurt bites melt in your mouth and are perfect for every age! They only take 15-30 minutes to freeze and can be made with your favorite organic yogurt. These are also great for soothing a teething toddler's gums- though you might want to use a organic baby yogurt brand for less sugar. Keep reading to find out how to make these melt in your mouth Organic Frozen Yogurt Bites!
What You Need
- Organic yogurt. I used 3 different kinds of yogurt for a fruity mixed flavor
- Icing bag or decorating bottle
- glass pan, cookie sheet, or plate that will fit into your freezer
Step 1: Mix Yogurt in bag or bottle
Step 2: Freeze Your Yogurt Bites
After you have your yogurt dots on your pan, place in the freezer for 15-30 minutes. If you are serving to a baby, only freeze them for 15 minutes so they will be softer. Do not freeze longer than 30 minutes.
Step 3: Enjoy!
Other Frozen Yogurt Ideas
Don’t have an icing bag or icing bottle? Try these easy frozen yogurt tricks!
- Every child loves Stoneyfield’s Organic Yogurt Squeezers, so why not freeze them for a special treat? It only takes 30-60 minutes to freeze and you can keep them stored in the freezer.
- Blend fresh organic fruit with plain or vanilla yogurt and put in ice pop trays. Freeze and enjoy!
- Dip fresh organic strawberries or blueberries in organic greek yogurt and place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Perfect afternoon snack.