Kata Golda always impresses with cuter than cute toys and other child goodies, such as sweet snuggle pillows and frame-worthy patches, but her newest Nature Pals Bundle completely takes the cake. Fun, soft and utterly adorable, each Nature Pal Bundle is a tiny work of art that will enchant any child.
Nature Pals Bundle – Woodland
Each Nature Pals Bundle comes with a little hand-dyed wool sleeping book-like panel and three plush animal friends that slide easily in and out of panel pockets. Each bundle is created with a combination of hand- and machine-stitched wool felt. When your child is done playing, the panel with animals inside rolls up tidy and secure with a hook and loop closure, making this a perfect small travel toy. The outer front panel of each bundle is decorated with a felt appliqué animal design. The woodland set comes with a little fox, rabbit and raccoon.
Nature Pals Bundle – Pond
The adorable pond Nature Pals Bundle comes with a charming frog, adorable turtle and friendly fish. Great for kids who love the water!
Nature Pals Bundle – Antarctica
For snow-minded tots, the Antarctica bundle is sure to please, and comes with three cute icy snow critters including a whale, seal and penguin.
All the animal friends in these Nature Pals Bundles feature sweet, but casual stitching that reminds one of a child’s crayon or pencil drawings. And each small critter has real personality.
A Personalized Touch
The front panel of each Nature Pals Bundle is sweet as is, with tiny details and soft images. However, you can make this charming child’s gift even more special by personalizing it with your little one’s name for a small fee if you wish.
Kata Golda toys make great gifts for kids, not only because they’re sweet, cute and nature-based, but also due to their safe, sustainable qualities. The Kata Golda company has the following sustainable, safe and ethical practices in place:
- Kata Golda strives to pay living wages to workers.
- The company has a goal to preserve handicrafts such as needlework, letterpress printing, hand-thrown pottery, hand-dyed textiles, felting and bookbinding.
- Every little scrap of material is used up when possible and supplies are also reused to cut back on new materials.
- Kata Golda strives to be a zero waste company.
- All products are free of lead and phthalates.
- A transition to use polyester fiberfill made from 100% post-consumer recycled material began in 2012.