A well-made baby carrier is one of our top must have gear picks for new parents. If said carrier is eco-friendly and hyper -stylish, well, all the better – lucky for you, a new line of eco-friendly baby carriers from Petunia Pickle Bottom has got you covered on both fronts. The Sightseer carrier is available in five amazingly sweet vintage-inspired certified organic cotton prints while the Tour Guide, crafted from a recycled polyester shell (PET), and a recycled nylon liner, will satisfy your reuse sensibility.
Best of all, both the Sightseer and Tour Guide help you look like you’ve got this parenting deal down to a fast science. Most baby carriers are super hard to put on. However, the Petunia Pickle Bottom eco-friendly carriers slip right over your head just like a comfy organic tee, which means no more dancing around in public as you awkwardly grab at dangling baby carrier straps and hooks. Other cool features of the new carriers include:
- Lightweight and adjustable for both mom and dad.
- Each style works for infants between 8 and 22 lbs.
- Color-coordinating custom hardware, time and fittings are seamlessly integrated.
- Simple easy-to-use buckle system allows you to snap baby into place facing inward or out.
- Secure infant leg button for babies 8-11 pounds.
- Machine washable on cold. Save energy!