Colorado-based NAP, Inc., an environmentally friendly company that designs, develops, and manufactures premium Boba Organic carriers for babywearing parents has just unveiled their brand new Next Generation Boba 2G Organic Baby Carrier. The backpack-style Boba 2G is the first baby carrier to feature both leg support and head protection for children who weigh between 15 and 45 pounds — perfect for busy green families on the go! The Boba 2G is made in the USA by Boulder mountaineering professionals with 100% certified organic cotton and is available in seven nature-inspired color combinations.
- Removable foot straps that ensure babies and toddlers’ knees are supported while their legs are placed at a natural 90-degree angle. This allows a child seated in the Boba 2G to naturally align with the parent carrier and takes pressure off of their spine, resulting in increased support and maximum comfort for the child.
- Boba 2G comes with a matching removable sleeping hood that provides multiple benefits such as extra head support when the child is sleeping, as well as added protection from the sun, heat, cold, wind, light rain and snow.
- Adults gain maximum comfort due to a reshaped ergonomic waist belt featuring high quality foam and a total weight of less than 2 pounds.
- An ultra-secure waist belt featuring a military grade buckle keeps your child safe at all times.
- Extremely easy to wear and use. The child can be carried on the adult’s front or back and is snap and button free.
- Zero poking poles or metal parts means comfort for everyone — and the Boba 2G is compact and completely adjustable so it easily fits adults of all shapes and sizes.
Best of all, at just $118.00, the Boba 2G is one of the most affordable organic soft structured baby carriers available. Pre-orders for the beautifully designed Next Generation Boba 2G Organic Baby Carrier are being shipped out TODAY, so order yours while they last at Boba Organic!