The original PackIt lunch bag is a great option for packing waste-free lunches for your child to take to school. The biggest perk of PackIt is you won’t need to freeze tons of little ice packs, because a slick cooling technology is actually built into the walls of the PackIt lunch bag. PackIt’s 10-hour cooling power makes it one of the best lunch bags for kids at school, summer camp or just a long day at the park or beach. To chill your PackIt bag all you have to do is toss it into the freezer overnight, shake it open in the morning and pack it up. This kid-friendly lunch bag is also safe, made with materials that are tested free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, and lead. Keep reading to learn more about PackIt features.
Below are some major perks and features of the PackIt lunch bag:
- You won’t have to spend time searching for ice packs each morning and you won’t have to pay more cash for replacement ice packs (kids are always losing them).
- No ice packs means more space for reusable lunch containers, reusable snack and sandwich bags, silverware and more.
- PackIt comes in a fun range of colors and patterns that will appeal to any kid and every personality.
- PackIt will save you money because its cooling power is so long-lasting that you can safely bring home leftovers, instead of having to toss them after school.
- Made from quality materials that will last through the entire school year.
- The lunch bag folds flat when empty saving space in your child’s backpack and saving you freezer space as you freeze the bag.
- Includes a zip closure to lock in cold, dry air inside the lunch bag.
- Buckle handle clips onto totes and strollers.
- The bag’s interior wipes clean easily with a damp cloth, and you can spot clean the exterior.