Limiting paper towel use at home is a small change you can implement in your family’s routine that will make a huge environmental impact — because paper towels are a huge drag on the environment. Paper towels pollute our water and use up trees and energy resources to an excess. But what about when you’re out and about? It’s harder to stay green on the go because most public places have paper towels, electric air dryers, or questionable multi-person use cloth towels. It’s difficult to teach your child that cloth towels are best when all she sees are paper towels everywhere she goes. PeopleTowels solve this dilemma. PeopleTowels are 100% organic cotton, reusable personal hand towels that make it easy to teach your tot that cloth is best!
PeopleTowels are small enough to carry anywhere, they eliminate the need for paper towels or electric hand dryers, and they boast plenty of other perks:
- Manufactured according to Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) with custom-made, absorbent but quick-drying, 100% organic fabric and printed with eco-friendly dye. They are also 100% Certified Fair Trade.
- Choice of many great silk screened designs (or solids) that will please tots and parents alike.
- Hangtags allow you to easily clip or loop your PeopleTowel to your diaper bag, stroller, a child’s backpack, your belt buckle or even a purse.
- Machine washable and durable — plus after the towel is spent as a hand towel you can use it to green clean your home.
- PeopleTowels packaging is made from 100% post consumer waste.
- Affordable organics! PeopleTowels are priced right for all families.
By switching to cloth hand towels, such as PeopleTowels, the average American can avoid using an average of 3,000 paper towels every year — which is not only kind to the earth but a great green lesson for your child. Right now is an excellent time to try PeopleTowels because they have a super Valentine’s Day special: three cute Love towels for just $18.