When pop art sculptor Daniel Monahan‘s daughter Bella started teething in 2007, Monahan was well aware of and alarmed by news about lead, phthalates, PVC and bisphenol-A (BPA) in toys that his little girl might want to put in her mouth. With this in mind, papa Monahan launched DANO2 as a way to ensure that Bella could grow up with fun, safe, stylish and non-toxic toys. The DANO Ducki is just one of the unique toys offered by DANO2 — and not only is this Ducki safe, it is also affordable!
Features of the ultra cute DANO Ducki include:
- Made with FDA-compliant medical grade materials and non-toxic colors that are PVC-free, lead-free, BPA-free and Phthalate-free.
- A handy hatch on the bottom that opens for cleaning and to allow the Ducki to air out at the end of each bath AND dishwasher safe!
- 2 teething surfaces for cranky tots to gnaw on: the tail and the beak.
- Sweet and unique design with total pop-art flare.
- Four fun colors available – Citrus, Raspberry, Caribbean, and Mint.
- Every DANO2 product is designed with input from chemists, engineers, and pediatricians prior to undergoing rigorous 3rd-party safety testing.
- Made in the USA