School’s out for summer! What better way to continue your child’s education throughout the summer months than by planting a garden together? Chronicle Books’ ‘Sprout Your Own Leafy Wonders’ mini garden kit offers a foolproof (no green thumbs required) way to reap plenty of learning and fun from a few easily sewn seeds. Three ‘wondrous’ plants, bursting with personality will spring to life in this garden before your very eyes: Sensitive Plant, Polka-dot plant and Lamb’s Ear. Check out how the Sensitive Plant’s leaves actually cringe and flutter like falling dominoes when you touch them, in the video after the jump…
Included in the ‘Sprout Your Own Leafy Wonders’ mini garden kit are:
- 3 see-through biodegradable planters, so kids can watch roots grow.
- 3 seed packets (Sensitive Plant, with the ‘cringing’ leaves demonstrated above, Polka-Dot Plant, with leaves that look splattered with paint, and Lamb’s Ear, whose leaves are as soft to the touch as a lamb’s ear)
- 3 dried peat pellets (just soak in water to expand)
- Stickers to decorate the planters
- Book with growing instructions, plant science and history, science-fair experiments, recipes, and more.
STAY TUNED TO OUR INHABITOTS GIVEAWAY TODAY TO ENTER TO WIN A ‘SPROUT YOUR OWN LEAFY WONDERS’ MINI GARDEN KIT!