Photo: Tannenbaum Tree Triangles
If you're vegan or know someone who is, then be sure to stock up on some sweet vegan holiday candy and other vegan holiday treats that are tasty and won't mess with vegan ethics. All of the treats below make perfect vegan additions to Christmas stockings or vegan gift baskets and they're simply wonderful to have around the house for holiday gatherings, parties or munching while watching your favorite holiday special. Many of these treats can be picked up at a store near you while others will need to be ordered soon for the holidays, but with chocolates, hard lollies, gummies, cookies and more, there's a little decadent something for every eco-friendly vegan you know!
Photo: Christmas Tree Caramel Box
Vegan Holiday Chocolate!
Who doesn’t love holiday chocolate?! As a vegan, you have plenty of amazing vegan chocolate choices to choose from, including…
- Mama Ganache Artisan Chocolates Christmas Tree Caramel Box (available in vegan) – they also have adorable small vegan chocolate Santa stocking stuffers and super cute Tannenbaum Tree Triangles. All candy is organic and Fair Trade too!
- Ethically traded Endangered Species Holiday bars in new Pumpkin Spice & Almonds, Vanilla Chai and Peppermint Crunch (Non-GMO, Gluten-free, kosher, vegan and supports endangered species habitat and humanity).
- Artisan Vegan Truffles
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Snowmen
- Fair Trade, organic Equal Exchange Chocolate Holiday Minis (dark chocolate)
- Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Snowflakes (Dairy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-free, Egg-free, Soy-free)
- Dairy-free Holiday Chocolate Lollies
- Artisan Vegan Caramels Dipped in Organic Fair Trade Chocolate
- Sugar & Spice Pecan Bark
- White Vegan “Milk” Chocolate Hazelnut Snowballs
- Creamy dark chocolate lavender truffles
- Theo Fair Trade, organic certified Nutcracker Brittle (author note – AMAZING! One of the best holiday vegan chocolate bars out there!)
Minty Fresh Vegan Holiday Treats
Winter holidays aren’t quite the same without beautiful swirling striped candy canes peeking out of stockings or hanging on the tree, and luckily there are plenty of eco-minded, vegan candy canes to go around. There’s also lots of other wintry fresh minty treats to be found including peppermint bark, minted chocolate and more.
- Natural Candy Store Peppermint Bark (also organic, Rainforest Alliance Certified, gluten-free and soy-free)
- All Natural Jumbo Candy Canes
- Theo Peppermint Stick Dark Chocolate Bar
- TruJoy Organic Candy Canes
- VerMints All Natural WinterMints
- 100% ethically traded Endangered Species chocolate mint minis
Photo: Allison’s Gourmet Cookies
Holiday Vegan Baked Goods
Sometimes candy is too sweet, when a baked item will suffice. As a vegan you may think your options are limited, but surprisingly they’re not.
- Allison’s Gourmet crafts award winning vegan baked goods such as gourmet cookies and gourmet brownies, perfect for holiday snacks.
- Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies and an array of other flavors at cruelty-free Liz Lovely
- Gingerbread Boy Cookie, Pumpkin Spice and more wheat-free, gluten-free and vegan cookies at Sun Flour
- Vegan Whoopie Pies
- All natural, gluten free & vegan cookies at Michelle’s Naturally (including holiday gift baskets)
- Looking for online orders of cinnamon sweet rolls, vegan cheesecake, walnut tarts and much more? Check out Buy Kind.
- In NYC? Try Babycakes vegan cupcakes
Photo: Strawberry Hill lollipops
Holiday Lollies, Fruity Gummies & Hard Candy
Remember, young toddlers and babies cannot have gummy or hard candy as it poses a choking hazard. If your tot is older though, many of these treats below will be a hit in their Christmas stocking.
- Strawberry Hill lollipops are vegan and made with bone char free cane sugar and there are many holiday lollies to choose from.
- Cute Surf Sweets Organic Holiday Gummy Mix
- YummyEarth’s Sour Jelly Beans
- Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears
- Yummy Earth Lollipops
- Festive Gummy Swirls
- Annie’s Homegrown Organic Vegan Fruit Snacks
- Organic Hard Candy Holiday Mix
Unique Sweet Vegan Treats
If you’re looking for extra special and unique vegan treats, for gift giving or personal indulgence, these vegan treats hit the spot.
- Salted Vegan Vanilla Caramels or chocolate caramels
- Chocolate Almond Toffee
- Caramel ‘Not’Corn (Rich Vanilla Caramel, crisp rice and coconut)
- Organic Maple Candy Santa
- Gourmellow Vegan Marshmallow Bar
- Crunchy Peanut Brittle
- Natural Jordan Almonds
- Organic Maple Candy Leaves
- OCDeez Nutz! (organic pecans with olive oil, flax seed, cayenne pepper, and a host of other warm spices)
- Odd, but kid-friendly Vegan Chocolate Santa Filled with Gummies
DIY Vegan Holiday Treats
Part of the fun of the holidays is making little treats, sweets and food gifts yourself, and you can, even if you’re vegan! The yummy vegan treats below wrap up beautifully to pop into a stocking or serve at a holiday party and can even work as a holiday gift.
- Awesome vegan holiday popcorn sampler
- Vegan gingerbread men (plus a gluten-free version)
- Tons of awesome food gift ideas, many vegan
- Chai Spice Snickerdoodles
- Vegan cookie trio
- Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Raw vegan almond cranberry cookies
- Vegan peanut butter cups
- Frosty No-Bake Glo Cakes
- Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer Cookies
- Cinnamon Spice Orange Zest Company Cookies